Saturday, February 2, 2013

Love Splat Craftivity

So I decided to post this since it turned out well (at least I think it did anyway). Yesterday I read Love, Splat with my class. We made text to self connections and created this little craft to go along with it:

 
In the story; Splat says he likes Kitten more than fish sticks and ice cream, so...
 
This was my example to the kids: I love Mya more than shoes!
(If you don't know; Mya is my little one and I have a shoe fetish! I truly love her more than shoes considering I have had to part with my collection (besides a few pair I am holding on to, for what, to admire I guess) since having her. Who knew my feet would be longer since they had swollen up like Fred Flintstone my whole pregnancy! But anyway...
 
If you would like to grab this head to my TPT store (link top of page)
 

No comments: