Sunday, February 24, 2013

Dental Health Freebie & New Craftivities


So we will be discussing teeth/dental health this week. I thought I would share one activity I plan to do with my kiddos. I went to the $1 Store and found these toothbrushes (4 in a pack with caps!) and grabbed some toothpaste.



 We will continue practicing informational writing by explaining the steps of brushing our teeth. Of course we will recall the steps of the process while doing so at school!
 I whipped up this sheet...

Use it if you can! Let me know how it goes for you. In the mean time wish me luck!
I also wanted to share these 2 craftivities I have posted on TPT:
Magic E
We have been discussing & practicing the use of "Magic E" what better way to wrap up the concept and check for understanding than a craft?!

Snaggle Tooth
Here is a fun craft to practice subtraction. Since we will be discussing teeth/dental health and young children can relate to loosing teeth; I created this to practice the skill and have a little fun!
Check them out!

1 comment:

Elizabeth J. Neal said...

This is a great post. I like this topic.This site has lots of advantage.I found many interesting things from this site. It helps me in many ways.Thanks for posting this again. Teeth in a day Cambridge