Monday, July 29, 2013

Kindergarten Here I Come...

I have been trying to create and plan for the soon approaching school year. I love to "sneak" in a fun crafts when I can. So I usually read Kindergarten Here I Come by Nancy Carlson to my new kinders. Henry the Mouse (the character) is a cutie! So why not let my students create a mouse of their own? SO here you have...

Kindergarten Here I Come Craftivity!

This activity is great for the beginning of the year kindergartener!
(there are only a few pieces & the borders are “thick” for beginning scissor practice)
Students will practice cutting and directional skills along with name writing practice.
Would you like to create these too?
Here is the deal; for all my fellow teacher friends doing a little early planning,
 this item will be 75 cents until Friday evening! (sorry you missed it; but please still check it out!)
If you do so please join my blog and follow my TPT store.
 

No comments: