Thursday, January 17, 2013

Welcome!


I'm so excited to be starting yet again a new adventure in my life (creating this blog; did I mention I’m a new mom?! What an adventure this is! I’m loving it!). Anyway, I have been intrigued with the various blogs I have visited over the past year and have decided to create one of my own.  I’m new to this! In saying that, I am aware that my page will not be as wonderful as those that I have visited. But, I plan to learn what I can and over time hopefully it will become what I envision it to be.  Thanks again for “buzzing” by and going on this journey with me.

For all my K/1 Teacher friends I have created a freebie I would like to share to kick off the launch of my blog: 


Groundhog Writing Sheet
click link above to get this sheet

 Enjoy and be sure to “buzz” back soon!
Leave me a comment so I know you stopped by.

1 comment:

The Zoo Crew Teacher said...

Hey Brittany, Your blog looks great! You can visit mine at:

http://thezoocrewteacher.blogspot.com/